Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Gift Box

One of our nieces is getting married and her bridal shower is coming up soon.  She lives out of state and although I will not be attending, I wanted to send her a gift card in something more than just a greeting card.   So I altered a Close to My Heart card box which is now personalized and can be used for little trinkets and miscellaneous memorabilia. Once I learned that her wedding colors are purple and fushia, I found that I also had the perfect CTMH paper, too!  It may not be the exact shades of purple and fushia, but hopefully it is close. I used the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge for all of the die cuts, one of my Cricut "go-to" cartridges.   I made a coordinating 3" x 3" card with a matching envelope--thanks to my envelope punch board and leftover paper!   Now I am off to the post office.  Have a great day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment