Monday, August 19, 2013

Today's card is a combination of old and new products.  The "old" is retired pieces from the Neutrals DSP stack and the new is the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.  The edges of all pieces of DSP and cardstock on this card were sponged using Smoky Slate ink and adhered to a white card base.  The sentiment was layered  on a decorative label layer I created using Stampin' Up's digital software and my e-cutter.  By the way, the sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set, a set I wanted because of the goose and shore birds.  Little did I know that it would be one of my "go to" sets for the sentiments it includes!  My mom is enjoying her stay here and we have a full week of visiting with family and friends.  That being said, I better go get dressed for another great day.  You have a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment