Monday, August 5, 2013

Clear Block, Water, Markers

Happy Monday!  My Mom arrived safe and sound from Phoenix on Saturday and we have been enjoying the weekend with her. Sydney and Jenny baked a most delicious apple pie for us for to share~~and it was very delicious!  On Friday evening I was down in my scrap room cleaning up a bit when I got sidetracked.  I started playing around with my markers, water and a clear block.  These are two of the cards I created.  The greetings on both are from the Wetlands set as are the goose and reeds.  The tree on the sympathy card is from Serene Silhouettes.  When using this technique, no two cards will look the same.  The backgrounds on today's cards were made using white cardstock.  One thing I would change is to use a very dark ink when stamping.  As you can see, the Basic Gray ink on the birthday card looks faded.   On the other hand, the Early Espresso ink on the sympathy card is nice and sharp.   Have a great week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment