Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Water Stamping



 I saw a card on our demonstrator website and the technique caught my attention.  Needless to say, I had to try it.  I played with a number of color combinations and various stamps and these cards are  my favorite color combos for the technique.  Now is when I wish I had the By the Seashore stamp set. The shells would have been perfect on the blue/yellow card! That being said, the flower from Secret Garden together with the leaf from Fabulous Florets look pretty, too.  On to the pink and yellow card.  How pretty is that one?  Not only is the color combination pretty the En Français background stamp just works.  In the future I can add a sentiment or image on a little tag for just about any occasion.  I have decided that this technique will be used for the third card during our August classes.  So sign up early and be prepared to make some gorgeous creations!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment