Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thank You Card/Paper Clip

Today's project is straight from the annual catalog, page 152.  Not only is it a cute 3x3 gift card, the recipient can remove the little paper clip and use it as a book mark or as a scrapbook page element~~many ways to use it.  At classes this weekend you will be making the paper bow for a card and the 3D item is this card/paper clip.  I am not a fan of the Baked Brown Sugar In Color, but the Pool Party layer even makes Baked Brown Sugar pretty~~lol!  Reminds me of a time when I was not a fan of Soft Suede until a friend ordered a pack of DSP that included Soft Suede and Baja Breeze.  As soon as the order arrived, I knew I needed that paper pack and started using the color combo on several paper crafting projects.  You just might be seeing more Baked Brown Sugar in the future. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment