Monday, July 22, 2013

Distressed Postage Due


Every once in a while, I make a card that I feel is one of the better cards I have created.  Today's card (on the left) is just that~~in my opinion.  Very Vanilla cardstock, Early Espresso ink and a little sponging was needed together with the Postage Due stamp set and the sentiment from Wetlands.  For some reason this card speaks to me.  So I wanted to try recreating it in different colors.  I tried a couple of greens--no!  Calypso and Cajun--no!  How about Crumb Cake with Early Espresso?  Yes!  On this card I also crumpled up the stamped image.  The sentiment and heart stamp are from the Around the World stamp set, a set I finally used!  I know one item that will be on my next order:  the Postage Stamp punch.  The stamp images do need that zigzag edge and when I receive the punch, I will replace the "stamp" on each card.    Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment