Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Basic Gray Hello

 A while back we used the Stripes embossing folder, available in the annual catalog, to create a gingham background.  I used the same technique using the Stylish Stripes folder which will be available on August 1st when the Holiday mini goes live. I brayered Basic Gray ink on one side of the embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  I reinked the same side of the folder, put the cardstock into the embossing folder in the opposite direction and rolled it through the Big Shot once again.  I will say that using a darker ink was a bit messier than using a light color but the end result is good.  The little red butterfly adds a bit of interest and a pop of color as once I stamped the "hello" (Four You stamp set) there was a little to much white space . Have a great day and keep cool!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment