Thursday, June 13, 2013

Morning Meadow Soft Sky

Today's card is one that works for just about any occasion.  Well, I take that back.  Something tells me that my son would think I really lost it if I sent him this card--lol!   I love the color combination of black and Soft Sky and the Soft Sky seam binding adds a little softness .  The image, from the hostess set Morning Meadow, was stamped in black Stazon.  To add texture to this card, the black 4" x 5-1/4" cardstock layer was embossed using the Square Lattice folder.  Also, instead of three brads at the bottom, you might want to use that space to stamp a sentiment.  The next card I create using the Morning Meadow set will be stamped with one or two of the other pretty images included in this particular set of stamps.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment