Friday, June 28, 2013

Masking Tape

Today's cards were created using a masking tape technique to be used on glossy white cardstock.  After playing with the technique for a while, I decided on the color combination of Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding and Pink Pirouette.  I stamped the image (Morning Meadow) and the sentiment (Express Yourself) with black Stazon.  The next time I stamp on glossy cardstock, I need to remember two things:  ink the stamp better and when stamping on cardstock the stamp moves easily and can result in a blurred image (card on left).  Since SU no longer sells glossy cardstock, I decided to try it on SU's Shimmery White cardstock.  It worked just fine (card on the right) and we will definitely be using this technique at the next card class.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment