Friday, May 31, 2013

Tangerine Tango & Secret Garden

The last few days I have been making cards with paper scraps from the retiring DSP stacks.  Today's card is one of the prettier ones I made using scraps.  After adhering DSP squares and rectangles to the white cardstock, I had no idea what I was going to do with it--lol!  After a couple creative attempts and the card not looking good, I left the scrap room for a while.  While eating lunch, I had the idea to emboss on DSP, so when I went back down to my scrap room later in the day, the card came together one, two, three.    The flowers from the Secret Garden set  were stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  The flowers and leaves were then cut using the matching framelits.  The Petite Curly Label punch is the perfect size for the DSP square.  I have not used this particular punch very often as it always seems to get lost on a card, but not on this card.  Time for me to finish getting things together for the Open House tomorrow.  Hope to see you tomorrow.  If not, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment