Thursday, April 25, 2013

One More For Father's Day!

Let me start by writing that one of the stamp sets that we will be using on the cards for the men in our lives at the May classes, Need For Speed, is retiring!!  On the other hand, I did get to look at the new catalog and there are a couple of good masculine stamp sets in our future.  The nice thing about today's card is that it can be used for occasions other than Father's Day.  At class you will have a variety of greetings to choose from for this card.   Last night I was down in my scrap room seeing which retired sets I will be getting rid of and I have quite a few.  Come my New Catalog Open House, tentatively scheduled for June 1st, my sale table will have lots of new "retired" items on it.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment