Friday, April 5, 2013

Bermuda Bay

After getting the news about the "color refresh" from Stampin' Up, I went down to my scrap room to see if I had any of the old in-colors that will be part of our color families.  I did have Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink and I wanted to see how it looked next to Pool Party.  Well, I think it looks pretty darn good! After embossing the Pool Party and Bermuda Bay cardstock, I layered those on a Melon Mambo card base.  The butterfly was created using two butterfly punches.  And by now you are all probably used to seeing my layered decorative label thanks to MDS2+ and my Cricut machine.  The happy day sentiment from Friendly Phrases is perfect for this happy color combination!  Hope you all have  a happy weekend and I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment