Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sending Love

I ordered the Sent With Love special that Stampin' Up recently released and now that I have it I am not sure what to do with it--lol!   Since I wanted to make one more Valentine, I decided that this card would be made using Sent With Love DSP.  The envelope is actually the Scalloped Envelope die cut folded sideways~~~cute, cute, cute!  The "love you much" sentiment is a stamp included in the February Best of 25 promotion. Originally it was one of the images from the Well-Scripted stamp set, a set that I could not part with once it retired.  The little tickets are punched using the Ticket Duo punch with the image being from That's The Ticket in the Spring Mini.  I spent a little time coming up with this card, but I really like it! Now what else can I make using Sent With Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment