Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Dirtday!

Today's cards are fun cards created with a little boy in mind.  The I Dig You stamp set is one of those sets that I don't really need, but the cuteness won.  I used markers to ink up the truck images and due to the fact that the image is solid, it took a few "trys" in order to get a more solid stamped image. The stamp-a-ma-jig came in handy when adding the "load" to the dump truck.  On the Island Indigo card I adhered 1/2" circles to the truck tires using silver mini brads.  Torn black card stock worked well for the dirt and I added a trio of presents in the dirt.  If you know the age of the child receiving this card, you can stamp that number on the truck in black.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment