Friday, February 15, 2013

A Little Lace

Have you thought about purchasing the Delicate Details Lace Tape in the Spring Mini?  I did order it and both patterns are very pretty.  The tape is on the expensive side (my opinion), but it sure is  pretty on this card~~and convenient, too!  No punching to do; no little pieces to poke out after die cutting; and no problem with excess glue getting all over the card front. I personally would not use this tape on a 12 x 12 scrapbook page~~well, maybe I would it if was a scrap page about my beautiful granddaughter!!!!  LOL!!!!  But as an accent on cards, this tape can go a long way.  My Simply Scored tool was used for all the embossing.  (Did I ever mention that I really like the diagonal plate for the Simply Scored board?)  The sentiment is from the Made For You set on page 44 of the Annual Catalog.  The simplicity of the set, the font, the fact there are three sentiments included in the set and the cost of $11.95 (wood mount) or $8.95 (clear mount) makes this a good addition to your present stamp collection or as a starter set for the beginner.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment