Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Stuff

I have been invited to a baby shower which takes place a couple of weeks from now.  In yesterday's mail I received some things I had ordered right after Christmas and decided I would use those new things together with my Stampin' Up products to create a card.  The diamond embossed Bashful Blue card stock was created using the Tied Together embossing folder by Couture Creations.  The star border was cut using my Big Shot and the Cosmic Star border die by Memory Box.  The word "Baby" was made using letter punches from My Digital Studio and
exporting them as SVG files.  I turned on my Cricut, opened Sure Cuts A Lot, arranged the letters on my mat and hit "cut".  I am so much loving the ability to use MDS2+ to cut out Stampin' Up images.  Hope you are having a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment