Monday, January 21, 2013

Best of Birthdays

First off, I am having problems getting photos on my blog. I certainly don't want to describe a card or project and not be able to post the photo of that project or card.  So I am working on that.  Last week I mentioned a few of the promotions that Stampin' Up has going but there weren't any flyers for me to share with you.  I am now including a link to the flyer regarding the special stamp sets promotion. Now this promotion caught my interest.  Each month SU will be releasing a special set of 3-5 stamps.  One stamp in each set will be brand new while the other stamps in that set will be favorites from the past 25 years that Stampin' Up has been in business.  The sets will cost $14.95 each and you save the little "proof of purchase" stickers to a collector card, which I will be sure you receive.  When you have purchased six of these special sets, you redeem your collector card for a $14.95 stamp set of your choice.  When you have a few minutes check out the flyer for this promotion:

 http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/DEMO_Best_of_Birthdays_25th_Year_flyer_NA.pdf

And I will work on trying to get a blog post with photos!  Keep warm and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment