Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some SU/Some Not

 I received some very nice crafting Christmas presents that are not SU products.  I wanted to share a couple of those products with you so today's cards include both SU and non-SU products.  The stamped image on the Calypso Coral card is a Flourish image colored in with my Stampin' Up markers and layered on Gumball Green cardstock.  I added some texture using the diagonal plate on my Simply Scored board.  (By the way, the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate is one of the Sale-a-bration choices.) The Calypso Coral baker's twine is a nice finishing touch for the bouquet of flowers.  The Valentine is a very clean and simple card to create.  The scroll flourish is a Memory Box die which I think is just so pretty.  This die cut is very delicate so you need to be careful when removing it from the die and releasing it from the cardstock from which it was cut.  The stamped image is one of the images in the Stampin' Up set  You Are Loved.   A little embellishing with rhinestones is all this card really needed.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment