Monday, December 31, 2012

Hand Sanitizer Holder

The last day of 2012~~time does fly, even faster as you get older!  When I was at Bath and Body Works prior to Christmas, I purchased a few of their little hand sanitizers, including one that contained red sanitizer and the label said "I  (heart) You".  I went back Saturday and purchased a few more as we will be making these at our next class and the labels were perfect for Valentine favors/gifts.  So if you need little gifts for teachers, co-workers and others, drop by your local Bath and Body Works store and pick up a few.   By the way, the hand sanitizers were five for $5 and come in a wide variety of  colors and themes including PARTY, Island Margarita, I Love Bling and more.  After attending  my card class and making one holder, you will be ready to make the holders not only for your Valentines but also to use as  favors for your next event.  Enjoy this last day of 2012.  If you are going out tonight, be safe!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment