Monday, December 17, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek!

Is that little stamp with the little heart cute or what?  It is one of a set of 8 stamps that is in the Sale-a-bration brochure, Pretty Petites.  The stamp measures less than 1" wide and high and it has a coordinating punch to go with it, the Petite Curly Label Punch.  Each of these can be yours free with each $50 purchase come January 22nd, the start date of Sale-a-bration.  I have been playing a bit with SU's My Digital Studio software lately, trying to learn more about it.  Since I have an electronic die cutter and I have the Sure Cuts A Lot program, I wanted to see if I could make mats for the mini curly label punch.  So I imported the Curly Label punch from the MDS program onto my SCAL mat and succeeded. I added texture by using my Simply Scored tool and used two of the stamps from the Fabulous Phrases set to coordinate with that tiny little heart. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment