Monday, November 5, 2012

Winter Lovely As A Treee

 I had a nice crafting weekend.  On Friday night I wanted to stamp, but since the craft room was all set for Saturday's JOY Frame workshop, I didn't want to do anything that would require a lot of clean up.  I pulled out the Lovely As A Tree set, stamped the tree line and started sponging grass.  I was going to create a lawn that resembles our lawn right now--brown and green and very "Fall".  Well, it turned out so not the way I envisioned that I used that section as a mask on my next attempt, leaving the bottom portion looking like snow--very easy, just left it white--hahaha!!!  The sky was sponged with Bashful Blue and Basic Gray inks and it is the perfect background for the tree line!  A glue pen and  Dazzling Diamonds glitter added a little sparkle to the snow while the lone evergreen tree looks like it belongs  in the forefront of the peaceful setting.   On Saturday, more pretty JOY Frames were created and on Sunday I created some pretty projects which I will post during the week.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment