Friday, November 2, 2012

Heartfelt Doilies

Happy Friday!  Today's card was created using paper from the Festival of Prints DSP pack in the Holiday Mini.  I did use the better part of two of the same papers, but I wanted to give the effect of two-layer stamping without the stamping. It took a while, but I lined up the images just about right. Now had I been thinking "don't waste DSP", I would have cut off the portion of the DSP under the top layer and saved it for another card!!  Oh well, next time.  By stamping the "heartfelt" sentiment on the card front, it remains an all occasion card.  The card could be given with heartfelt: thanks, wishes, sympathy or other thoughts, depending on the handwritten note you add to the inside of the card.  A few pearls and a scored border finish off this card.  Have a wonderful weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment