Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Workshop?

My JOY Frame workshop was a huge success.  Over the past week, a few of you have seen my FAMILY frames in person and have asked if I was going to offer a workshop for it.  Before I set firm dates, I am wondering how many would be interested, what date would work, etc.  My initial plan includes:
  • Cost:  $12 (not including frame or extra paper); I will try to get black frames at a decent price of $10 again. (Not an SU event.)
  • Dates I have available:  Sunday November 25th and/or Saturday, December 1st.
  • I have used Cherry Cobbler and Pink Pirouette for the letter shadows and tiny embellishment pieces.  You would have the color of your choice using SU cardstock.  So long as it coordinates with black and ivory, the choice is yours. 
  • You would need to supply your own adhesive and bring a paper trimmer.
As of this moment, I have supplies to make 10 of these, not including frames and with a few minor paper changes, more than that.  I have 5 black frames as of now.  If you are interested in attending a Family Workshop, please send me an email (gsacht@aol.com) including the date that would work best and the color you would prefer.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment