Monday, October 29, 2012

Joyful Creations

Yesterday the scrap room overflowed with "JOY" into the family room.  A total of 15 JOY Frames were created and as much as this was a Stampin' Up project, we were an advertisement for the Scotch Brand ATG tape dispensers! We had assorted ATGs:  pink,  red and yellow;  1/2" and 1/4" models.  I started out with a red ATG a few years ago and couldn't get the hang of it.  But a year or more after that a friend was singing the praises of  her ATG so I gave mine another try.  Right about that time, big box stores started selling the pink ATGs.  I now have the red version for acid free tape (which I use in scrapbooking) and the pink for general purpose.  Either tape can be used in either gun, but the color is my way of keeping track of acid free tape, which is more expensive. Someone asked where I purchased the 12x12 scrapbook/shadow box frames.  Since I needed so many, I bought them online at Joanns.  If you only need one or two, the big box stores do have them~~don't forget the 40% off or more coupon!  Saturday is the next JOY workshop and should be another fun afternoon.  Have a good week and don't forget the Spooktacular stamp sale is today only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment