Friday, October 19, 2012

In Color Bundle

I have been playing with various items that are in the Holiday mini and I have created some pretty card sets as gifts.  As I was making cards using the 2011/2013 In Color DSP stack, I wondered how many cards one can make with the amount of DSP in the stack.  Well, I can layer a minimum of 160 cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) with plenty of excess.  And if I cut all the DSP pieces at 4 x 5 1/4, I can layer 240 cards!!!!  (And still have leftovers.)  So this is what I am thinking:  an "In Color Bundle" which would include:
  • In Color Card Stack & Pad Kit (pg. 152) $29.95 (20 sheets of cardstock and five In Color ink pads)
  • Medium White Envelopes (pg. 160) $ 6.50
  • Made for You Stamp Set (pg. 44) wood:  $11.95 or Clear $8.95
  • 10 sheets DSP:  1 each of 2 double-sided designs in the 5 In Colors (NOTE: I will trim the 12x12 DSP down to 8 1/2 x 11.) $5.50
The total is $53.90 plus tax and shipping, for a total of $63.55 (wood mount option shipped to my house).  I will include a few sheets of white cardstock for stamping and a few sheets of white for card bases together with an instruction sheet for the cards shown here.  With this bundle, you can create 40 cards and still have the ink pads and stamp set for many more. Packaged in sets of five, you can have 8 gifts for your friends, family, teachers and/or co-workers--and useful gifts, too! In order to take advantage of this In Color Bundle, you need to place your order through me personally as this is not something that SU is offering. 

The cards pictured in this post are just an example of the simple, yet pretty cards that can be created for your use or as gifts for someone else.  As a matter of fact, this bundle might be a perfect gift for a stamper you know.  The cards can be embellished with embossing folders, ribbons, brads or little stamped flowers or images you already have in your collection, just as I have done by adding a couple of butterflies and using an embossing folder.  Let me know if you have any questions about this "bundle".   

No comments:

Post a Comment