Saturday, September 1, 2012

SU September Special

Wanted to let you know that during the month of September you will receive a free package of ribbon for every $40 Stampin' Up purchase before tax and shipping. The free 3/8 inch Stitched Satin Ribbon is avilable in the five new In Colors: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. The ribbon is priced at $8.95 for 10 yards, so this is a great deal. I will now probably add Summer Starfruit to my collection with my next $40 purchase. And who am I kidding? I will probably have multiples of the other four colors as free is always a good thing and I will definitely be spending more than $40 this month--lol.
Just go to my website at www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net to shop online or give me a call/send me an email and I will place your order and answer any questions. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! (FYI, the ribbon does not come on a wooden spool as far as we know, but rather on the usual cardboard spool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment