Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peace On Earth

I have been playing with Christmas ideas and today's cards use  images from the Watercolor Winter stamp set  and a greeting from the Greetings of the Season stamp set, both in the Holiday mini. The color combination of Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso is used for both cards as is the Top Note die.  The pine cone card was stamped using ink pads only, while the holly card was stamped using an Early Espresso ink pad and then colored in using a blender pen and ink pads.  One element that I have added and which is not available thru Stampin' Up is the Top Note mat I made using my Cricut.  To finish off the card, I adhered a white piece of cardstock inside the card which was stamped using the same image as on the front of the card.    As I play with Christmas ideas, I am reminding myself to enjoy the colors of Autumn!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment