Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Monster Munchies

You saw my bottle of orange soda pop labeled "Witches Brew" in an earlier post and today's post includes a photo of "Spider Cider". I received the Monster Munchies stamp set last week and was having some fun with it. We used the set at class over the weekend and some of us were talking about using various products for the "Spider Cider" such as drink boxes or Capri Sun. While I was grocery shopping yesterday, I saw these 10 ounce bottles of Ocean Spray cranberry/grape juice and immediately thought how the dark liquid would be a good "Spider Cider". So into my shopping cart it went. Another image in the Munster Munchies stamp set is perfect as a topper for my 1x8 cellophane bag filled with Orange Sixlets. I wanted black Sixlets, but Party City was out of them, so I bought the orange instead--and the orange really goes well with the Tangerine Tango cardstock. The 'Bone Appetit" label would be cute on any edible treat for Halloween. Between the Monster Munchies and Googly Ghouls stamp sets, I cannot decide which I like better! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment