Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Halloween 3x3's

On Monday I had posted a couple of 3x3 cards I made using the hostess set Happy You. Later Monday morning, I received an email from my local scrapbooking store (and possibly yours, too). That email seemed to focus on mini cards--which I really like to create. I clicked on the classes they were offering and one class was a Halloween mini card workshop. I told myself I could create similar mini cards with my own Stampin' Up supplies. I ran down to my scraproom and here is a photo of 3 Halloween mini cards that I cased from that store's advertisement. If anyone is interested in a class revolving around mini cards, let me know and if enough people are interested, we can do a mini card class to include these Halloween cards and mini cards for a variety of occasions. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment