Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Glassine Bags

As many of you know, I have been trying to find little glassine lunch bags to match the little bags that are included in the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. A number of Stampin' Up demonstrators, including myself, were unable to duplicate that bag. So I participated in a bulk buy of glassine bags that are different but still very cute. The bags can be embellished with the extra tags, googly eyes and twine in the Deisgner Kit. I embellished these bags using a variety of stamps and the black/gray striped ribbon in the Holiday Mini. Unlike the bags in the kit, these are not as thick as the Kit bags and do not stand up, but they are gusseted. I have about 140 of these bags available for 10 cents each. So if you need 10 bags or 50, let me know and I will set them aside for the next time we see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment