Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bluebirds Are Growing Up!

Do you remember the cute little bluebirds I photographed at the end of July. Well, we have been watching the little things come to our feeder and birdbath day after day, sometimes as many as 6 at a time. When I sit outside to get their photos, they don't appear, so I continue to take the pics through the kitchen window.
They are showing their true colors--and they are beautiful! The orange chest is still a little on the dull side, but in time it will be striking. And look how the back is almost completely blue now! And the best thing, there seems to be a new little brood of juveniles, so I will take photos of them as they grow and lose their spots. I hope these little bluebirds bring a smile to your face! They certainly are a joy to watch in real life. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment