Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Special Birthday Card

Yesterday we celebrated my birthday with our children and our granddaughter, Sydney. She made me a special card and I wanted to share it with you. I have posted before about Deerfield's Bakery and how much I enjoy their cupcakes and other baked goods. Well, Sydney made me an awning card with tempting cakes that are beautifully colored and embellished. She printed the sentiment as her Mommy didn't have a stamp that said, "This is Deerfield's calling. . . wishing you a happy birthday and so am I!" She is just the light of my life and my entire family means the world to me. I raised a wonderful son and daughter and I am a very proud Mom. Now my daughter and son-in-law are doing a wonderful job raising Sydney and I am a very proud "Grandma Gay". By the way, one of the presents I received was a box of Deerfield's butter cookies--so yummy! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment