Friday, June 1, 2012

Cute Sweet Birthday Wishes

My New Catalog Open House is June 9th so I am getting ready. My catalogs and wish lists are packaged and now I am working on the Make & Takes. This card is one of the Make & Takes but I still need to make a few little changes to it. "And what does this have to do with the new catalog", you ask? Not too much as everything I used (with the exception of the retired ribbon) was in the previous catalog~~LOL!!!! I just like the colors and the watermelons and this card serves as a reminder that even with the excitement of a new cattie, continue to use what you already have! By the way, a little later today you can to go to my SU website www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net and browse the new catalog until you get your hands on the real thing! Have a good weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment