Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cottage Window

From my first look thru of the new catalog, a few of the stamp sets were "definitely needed" sets. You have already seen samples from Happy Hour and For The Birds and today's card is the first card I made using Cottage Window. The stamp set is just darling and as you can see, there is a little something for every season to put in the window. I lightly sponged a little Bashful Blue ink on white cardstock prior to stamping the window. After stamping and coloring the window, I cut it out and adhered it to the card. I then stamped the greeting (without my SAMJ) and it was crooked. So I stamped the sentiment again, punched it out using the Scallop Oval punch and covered the mistake. The stamp set is cute, cute cute and I will be making many cards with it. Have a great day and keep yourself hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment