Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All About The Ribbon

Today's card is very, very simple--and cute, too! I received my new ribbon yesterday and I just have to show it to you. It is 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, available in the new In colors. As demos we were able to purchase only the Gumball Green during Sneak Peek time, but you all know me. I will be getting the rest of the colors little by little. Well, maybe I won't be getting the Summer Starfruit, but I will be getting the others. By the way, the little guy here and the sentiment are from the retiring Turtle & Co. stamp set on page 16 of the IB&C. There is still time to purchase this stamp set which benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Each set purchased provides $3 to RMCH which helps support families with children who have serious illnesses. Well it is time for me to hop to the kitchen for a little breakfast! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment