Friday, April 6, 2012

Using My Digital Studio Software

Today's post is already on my blog--it's my new blog header! While I should be creating scrapbook pages or doing a few things for Easter, instead I am playing with Stampin' Up's digital software. Every once in the while I would like to change my blog template, but I can never get it to look pretty and professional. So then I just keep the template I have had for quite some time. Last night I ran across a tutorial for using the MDS software to make a header for Blogger and decided it was worth a try. After numerous attempts at creating the perfect header, I decided to keep the blog header you see~~at least for a little while. As much fun as the process was and the fact that this was a good learning experience, I must say that it sure took me many hours to accomplish a new look. Unfortunately, I cannot find a MDS tutorial for changing the entire background template of my blog so that it matches the header or at least how to add a few little butterflies fluttering around! Oh well, one step at a time! Have a great day.

1 comment: