Friday, March 2, 2012

Sucker Treats

While looking for pastel Skittles, I came across cute little Easter suckers at Target. I purchased the suckers as I thought they would be cute additions to the carrot favors we are making tomorrow. In addition to that, I thought the suckers would be cute if they just had little ribbons tied around the stick.
Once I took the suckers out of the bag I noticed that the wrappers on each have black writing (expiration date) on the back--as you can see in the photo on the right. I did not like that look so decided to make a little cover for the sucker. Aren't the favors too cute? I started with a 2 x 5 inch piece of cardstock, scored at 2 1/4 and 2 3/4. I used SU's Polka Dots embossing folder, the Tagtastic stamp set (hostess set), Teeny Tiny Wishes and ribbon to match. Now that I have the measurements, these will be quick and easy to make for just about any occasion--Easter, birthday, baby shower or just because you want to tell someone "I Am A Sucker For You" (kind of like the "I have a Crush on you" tag I typed on my computer)! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment