Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am sharing two cards I created using the soon-to-be available Bright Blossoms set and one of the papers included in the new Summer Smooches DSP. The color combination of red and black is striking, plus it enhances the modern/contemporary feel of the stamp set. And thanks to the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, I have a great way to use up my retired DSP~~make envelopes that coordinate with my cards! Now I will say that making envies using DSP can get a little on the expensive side, but look how cute the white with black polka dot envie coordinates with the 3x3 gift card. It is perfect! And that paper was just one of many sheets taking up room on my shelf. Speaking of perfect, we are having perfect weather here in the Chicago area. It is going to be around 60 plus degrees for the next several days and even a possible 70 degree day or two. So instead of finding yourself a little stampin' time, I hope that you can find yourself a little outdoor time this weekend! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment