Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cricut Eggs

Another take on the sucker favors, I used my Cricut machine and the Art Philosophy cartridge for this version of the favors. I will say that these favors took a heck of a lot more time than the sucker favors in an earlier post. While those were made using embossed cardstock, these favors are made of cardstock that has been layered with some Easter paper. That was quick and easy enough and the favors were cute. But once I saw the eggs on the AP cartridge, I just had to take the favors one step further. The eggs were cut at 1 1/2", as were the decorative layer. Due to the little cuts on the decorative layer, I did have to use my paper piercer, but the final product is very cute and worth the extra time and effort. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment