Tuesday, February 21, 2012

St. Patrick Day

Although I see many very cute St. Patrick Day cards, I know very few people who celebrate the day. So in turn I invest in very few stamps for the occasion. If you are in the same boat and need only one or two St. Pat cards, then today's card is for you! I punched hearts of varying sizes, three for each shamrock, and cut little stems. After arranging the hearts with the point facing towards the center to form the shamrocks, I glued them on white cardstock. I then ran this through the Big Shot using the square lattice embossing folder which gives an inlaid look to the shamrocks. To finish off the card, guess which stamp set I used? Teeny Tiny Wishes, of course! So once again I will sing the praises for this stamp set. If you do not already own Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sale-a-bration is the best time to purchase it. Order the stamp set together with a few stamping staples that amount to $50 and you will get a free SAB item. And come Easter, Mother's Day and more you will be set in the card sentiment department! Teeny Tiny Wishes consists of 24 sentiments that you will find yourself using time and time again. Check it out on page 157 of the Idea Book and Catalog. Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment