Monday, January 9, 2012

Occasions Mini

The Mini Occasions catalog has a number of new products that I personally like very much. I am showcasing two products from the catalog with this card: Twitterpated Designer Series Paper and the Adorning Accents Edgelets dies. When ordering the Edgelits, you get two dies--this is one edge and the other included is a scalloped edge. I used the Edgelit to cut the DSP and Island Indigo cardstock in order to get a layered look. Here is a link to a video showing you how to use the Edgelits: http://www.youtube.com/embed/KmaLYgpeEVk. In a future order, I will get the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders that coordinate with the Edgelits, but for now I am happy to have the Edgelits. The DSP is very pretty and includes not only pretty feminine-like patterns, but also includes designs that can be used for some really nice masculine cards. Stampin' Up always leaves me wanting more stuff--LOL!! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment