Monday, January 23, 2012

Fresh Vintage & Simply Scored

Another card using products from the Sale-a-bration catalog, the stamped images on this card are from the Fresh Vintage stamp set on page 6. The color combination of Pool Party and Poppy Parade
comes straight from the Everyday Enchantment DSP on page 7. The finishing touches include the use of the Scallop Trim corner punch and my very often used Simply Scored tool. It is surprising how much a few score lines can add to the look and feel of a card. I am often asked what products are most important in my scrapping and card making. In addition to quality ink and cardstock and a paper cutter, the next most important is my Simply Scored scoring tool. Not only do I enjoy using the scoring tool to add dimension and texture to my cards, the crispness of the fold on my cards is due to scoring the cardstock first. Have a great day and don't forget that SAB begins tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment