Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cards Made Easy!

There is so much to do when you get back from vacation, but the Stampin' Up box that was delivered while I was gone was calling much louder than the laundry and grocery list--LOL!!! An item in the Occasions Mini that I was curious about is the Designer Cuts Cards and Envelopes set in the Occasions Mini. The "before" is to the right and the "after" is to the left. I used Pretty In Pink cardstock to line the inside of the card and also to embellish the front. The ribbon would have been enough to complete the card, but I wanted to add the little "love" tag. I now have a Valentine, bridal shower or an anniversary/wedding card--depending on what I need. This item includes 8 Very Vanilla cards and 8 Blushing Bride envelopes. There are two card designs and you get 4 of each design. The cost is $9.95 plus tax and shipping or about $1.50 per card. Can't beat the price and the ease of creating a pretty card, so I will definitely be ordering more of these! Ok, now I really have to start unpacking! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment