Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Scrapbook

A baby boy will be arriving in February and I am finishing up an 8x8 scrapbook for the Grandma-to-be. In an earlier post you saw the card I made, which was created to coordinate with the baby's bedding. I continued that theme, adding a few animal diecuts. Again, my Cricut just allows for such creativity that it still amazes me. I will say that I have come a long way since my first scrapbook page using my Cricut, but with a few cartridges and a little basic Cricut knowledge anyone can put a Cricut to good use. That being said, I am going to be offering a basic Cricut class in early March. So if you or someone you know is considering purchasing a Cricut, please watch my calendar of events for the time and date. In the meantime, have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment