Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two Tags Kiss Favor

Do you have the Two Tags die from Stampin' Up? Until recently I held off purchasing this die as as I thought it was not very versatile. But as I look at our SU demo pages, I see book marks, cards, favors and more made with this die. Here are photos of a favor I made. This particular favor needs two cuts of the same tag. Stamp the image of your choice and embellish as desired. I used Dazzling Details in the centers of my snowflakes. Cut off a portion of the bottom of both tags, fold at the score line and then adhere the bottoms together. Add three Hershey kisses (adhere using glue dots), bring together at the top and tie with ribbon. Need a place setting card for your holiday table? Write names on little tags and tie to bows of each favor. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment