Monday, December 19, 2011

Remember the Baby Card. . .

. . .I posted a few days ago? I changed my mind--lol! Our healthy great niece was born on Friday and her name is Adeline, named after her daddy's grandmother. Since Adeline is not a name that you will find too often on personalized items, I wanted to send a card with her name on it. I used my Cricut and the SCAL program and between the colors, the font, the stamped sentiment and pretty pink ribbon, I am pleased with the way it turned out. While I was making cards, I then stamped a card for her Grandpa & Grandma--the first grandchild for them. I used Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip cardstock, ink and ribbon. The "Congratulations" is from the Curly Cute set and the words "grandma" and "grandpa" are from the Loved Ones set in the new Mini Occasions. New babies are such a beautiful blessing and I so enjoy making baby cards. Actually, I so enjoy new babies! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment