Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hershey Mini Holder

Woke up to snow-covered grass today--the first real snow of the season. And at that, it is only an inch or so. Of course it is going to be 40 degrees tomorrow, so it surely won't last, but not complaining!! These are some of the little table favors our guests on Christmas Eve. I made a variety of these using the Two Tags die and different papers. The favor on the right was made using Real Red cardstock and the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The ribbon used for these favors is not SU, but I have so much ribbon I decided it was a good time to use it...so, I added whatever I thought would look festive on the table. Inside is a Hershey Miniature chocolate candy which is wrapped in a Christmas DSP. The sentiment is from the Tags Til Christmas stamp set in the IB&C. These were fun and very easy to make. It's a little late to order this die for Christmas, but how cute would these favors be as little Valentines for your kids' classmates or your co-workers? I will be back with a couple of those soon! Have a great weekend and if possible, find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment