Friday, December 23, 2011

Granddaughter's Valentine

When I went downstairs last night, I found some time to play with my new SU stuff. The embossed heart is thanks to one of the Heart Framelits being placed cutting side up on the Big Shot sandwich. I chose this particular sized heart as "granddaughter" (from the Loved Ones set in the new Mini Occasions catalog) fit perfectly. The "love you" is from the Three Little Words stamp set in the IB&C. The stamp actually says, "I love you" but since I did not want to use the entire phrase, "love you" was inked with a marker. And here is where I will admit that I should have used Pretty in Pink cardstock to match the ribbon, but I had an "oops" moment. The good thing~~Sydney will love it just because it is pink! Have a great day and don't get too frazzled doing all the last minute things that need doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment