Thursday, December 8, 2011

90th Birthday

This month my mother-in-law celebrates her 90th birthday. All of her children and grandchildren celebrated with her in October when we traveled to the Phoenix, Arizona area. But now that her "real" birthday is right around the corner, I wanted to make her a card. The pattern paper is just one of the many designs in the Everyday Enchantment DSP which is a paper pack that will be available in the Sale-a-bration catalog. This particular pack of paper has a combination of beautiful colors: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla--just to name a few. It has a vintage look to it~~perfect for a 90th birthday! The "mom" is from the Loved Ones set which is available in the new Occasions Mini beginning January 4th. The hearts were cut using the framelits. I first stamped the sentiments and then I centered the framelit over that before running it thru the Big Shot. And speaking of birthdays, today is my Mom's 81st birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom! Love you very much and wish you a beautiful day! Talk to you a little later. love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment