Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Tag

My friend, Nikki, gave me a Create-a-critters Cricut cartridge the other day. It is one that I think is so cute but I never bought--thank you Nikki! Now that I own this cartridge I am wondering why I didn't add it to my Cricut library sooner! And it is not just cute little critters. For example there is a poodle dog. One key is the poodle and the shift is a cupcake; accessory layer is a purse and the shift is a little heart; layer 2 is the fluffy ears and such with the shift being cupcake frosting; layer 3 is the bows for the poodle and the shift is a cherry for the cupcake; the phrase is Merci; and the last option is the shadow for the poodle and shift for the cupcake shadow. The cute little penguin comes with a fish and an igloo. Since Thanksgiving is next week, I made a wine bottle tag using the turkey. I cut everything at 2" but next time I will try 2 1/2". In addition to the turkey there is a pumpkin, a leaf and the phrase is gobble. If you have this cartridge, hope you are reminded of the possibilities. If you are on the fence about getting this one, find a good price and go for it. Hope you are having a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment